X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear land rates compared to 4game official

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/652054/

We've all probably played the first month of Olympiad and the land rates are nowhere close to that, even with rb jewels DA and necro have 100% fear land rate, this needs to be fixed. Atm meeting either of these classes in Oly is an automatic 100% loss. They also have crazy land rates outside of Oly, where it should be around 10% (since we have raid boss jewels, mental lvl 4, chant of spirit and prophecy). Please look into this, it's a very bad experience, horror and fear can be cast again before they expire at the moment and are not interrupted by attacking, so any fight with a DA or necro is over once they get their first fear in.

Re: Fear land rates compared to 4game official

euqals official, our server not have debuffs 100%, maximum 90%

Comment

Originally posted by Visor123 View Post
      euqals official, our server not have debuffs 100%, maximum 90%
      Man, I am lvl 80 SK with full raid boss jewels/Mental lvl 4/COV/Chant of spirit and fear land rate on me is 100% even from lvl 79 DA. My friends have 80 Duelist, 80 Cardinal, 79 TH, 79 Abyss walker and many other classes, we all get feared 100% of the time, but even if it's only 90% as you say, it shouldn't be 90% at full buff. Something needs to be done about this, either lower fear rate or make it a longer cooldown, or at least make it so he can't refresh the duration while it's still up. While this problem exists, only 2 classes exist on the server, DA that can fear and Necro that can fear. You can test this yourselves, but I'm sure you already know about the problem.
      We're asking for something to be done about it, because the game is impossible as it is, we farm and farm and get better gear, just to be killed by a Dark Avenger or Necro wearing +0 B grade because they fear us.

Comment

I test with level 40 Necro Vs Level 40 sorc. Land rate becomes ~10% with Mental Shield and Chant of Spirit. Without land rate is 80%. Mental Shield affects Fear. You can close thread.

Comment

ok tnx

Comment

Working...
          X