Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clanhall lost

Hi There,
    1 week ago i bought a clannhall and after the auction ended i got the clanhall .

But, then i went on a holiday (with still 17kk left in the clan warehouse to pay the rental) and when i came back yesterday i somehow lost my clanhall.

Did i do something wrong? Help wanted.

Re: Clanhall lost

Clanhall goes to the auction in case of no payment from the clan warehouse. The administration does not transfer clannalls to other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Visor123 View Post
      Clanhall goes to the auction in case of no payment from the clan warehouse. The administration does not transfer clannalls to other people.
      hmm there is 17kk in the clan warehouse. how could i have lost it ?

Comment

CH moved to auction if CL not playing 168h or 1 week
        Usually if CL does not play for a week, he will not return

The last 5 y e a r s we did not have this problem

Comment

If this is a problem, we can increase the absence time in the game to 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Visor123 View Post
            If this is a problem, we can increase the absence time in the game to 2 weeks
            Wouldn't be a problem if i knew.(could we have known??) Then i would let someone else log my account.

I guess moving it to 2 weeks won't solve the problem (and my problem atm) since people go on holidays for 2 weeks or more too (i guess)

Guess we have to deal with it and see if we continue. Only have a few hours to play and put all time and effort in getting a clanhall. Pretty demotivated after I came back.

Comment

Working...
            X